As eTool continues to grow, so do the needs of our customers. Over the years, we have identified that there is a growing demand for more advanced and project specific support. We now realise that our ‘standard support’ platform is no longer appropriate for providing that level of support which is often time-critical. Our team contains a wealth of knowledge and experience that needs a better platform so that we can more effectively provide that support to our clients.
In order to deliver this level of support successfully, we have provided the list below to differentiate between what issues fall under ‘Advanced Support’ or ‘Standard Support’.
- All software specific matters (bugs, errors, registration/login, subscription/payment & organisation level management/administration issues or questions etc.)
- General LCA questions
- Will be subject to our SLA response times
- Paying subscribers will be prioritised over Open Users
- Available to all eTool users
- Project specific questions and concerns
- Require specialist level LCA experience, knowledge & mentor-ship
- Session will need to be booked via a booking page to ensure timely support
- Prioritised above ‘Standard Support’
- Add-on to any paid subscription at an additional cost
Please note that as of 13/02/2023, all new Specialist Hotseat subscribers will receive complimentary 5 hours of Advanced Support sessions for free (valued at $200/hr).
You can refer to the eTool Pricing Guide below:
Please click on the link below if you’re interested to learn more about our Advanced Support Packages.
Advanced Support Packages