eTool Life Cycle Designer Marios Tsikos breaks down the integration between Revit and eToolLCD.
eToolLCD templates and the BIM approach:
Revit and eToolLCD integration – detailed explanation includes:
– Relationship between Revit families and eToolLCD templates
– eToolLCD templates and detailed information on materials and assembly (as well as energy/water when applicable)
– Setup your Revit model to facilitate the LCA integration process
– Option to use Dynamo Revit to change family names in Revit
– Linking Revit with eToolLCD and transferring data
– Detailed explanation of the matching process
– Importing various Revit files/projects (architectural, structural) into eToolLCD
Another Revit plugin demonstration by Rich for a simple detached dwelling along with some improvement strategies.